3.02.2009

Young Love..oh boy

Mal-tag..

1. What are your middle names? Daniels and mine is the letter K
2. How long have you been together? Well if I counted the mission 5 years, but since I was with other boys during that time, ha I better not. So 3 years.
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? um maybe a month, he couldn't resist.
4. Who asked who out? Pretty much because Mal was dating Blake at the time I thought it would be nice to like one of Blake's friends so that we could hang out more. ha So we just started hanging out.
5. How old were each of you? I was 15, he was 17
6. Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Pretty equal
7. Do you have any children together? Nope
8. What about pets? Never
9. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Um I think that's a little personal. ha I'll skip it.
10. Did you go to the same school? Yes
11. Are you from the same home town? Nate-Santaquin, Me- Genola
12. Who is smarter? Whoa, that's a toughie.
13. Who is more sensitive? Honestly that is tough to say.
14. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Our parents.
15. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Mexico
16. Who has the craziest exes? Well I have more, but I don't know.
17. Who has the worst temper? Probably Nate
18. Who does the cooking? I do but Nate helps occasionally.
19. Who is more social? Nate
20. Who is the neat-freak? Definitely me.
21. Who is more stubborn? Both of us, completely equal.
22. Who hogs the bed? Neither
23. Where was your first date? I didn't consider it a date at the time but going to see Lord of the Rings 3. I hadn't seen the first two and that movie is long. It was so boring. We held hands for the first time though, and we both have really sweaty hands, I swear they were dripping sweat after the movie was over! ha
24. Who has the bigger family? Me
25. Do you get flowers often? No, i'd rather get food or clothes or something.
26. How do you spend the holidays? Thanksgiving was all at nate's. Christmas was split.
27. Who is more jealous? Well Nate definitely was in high school, but I think he got over it. I'm not jealous.
28. How long did it take to get serious? Let's see probably 8 months for him, more like a year and 4 months or so for me.
29. Who eats more? Nate all the way, I seriously make enough dinner for a family of 6 and by the next day, it is gone. It's crazy how much he eats.
30. Who does the laundry? Nate does his work clothes because they are disgusting and I do the rest.
31. Who’s better with the computer? Me
32. Who drives when you are together? Usually Nate

I tag: Aub, Megan, and Sam.

No comments: