3.07.2009

How about them Jazz..


Man i love this game... basketball has always been a passion of mine. I am a huge Jazz fan and rarely miss a game. I really think this team has the potential to be great. Can you say Deron Williams!! This guy is insane. He does everything for the jazz. Last night they had a huge comeback against the Denver Nuggets to win their 10th straight game. That's what I'm talking about. Now only if I had some tickets. I really need to talk my father in to getting season tickets again. I did go to the game last Saturday against the Kings, but it was against the kings. All I can think about now is road trip. You are not going to want to miss out on the rest of the season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I love D-will! Did you watch his cross over highlights? It's insane, boozer on the other hand could go on a permanent road trip! Ha Ha Got to love them jazz, now only if they can win on the road!

Andrew and Malory said...

Heck yes! How bout them Jazz! We went to the Jazz vs. Rockets game and it was awesome!