thanksgiving was great this year. we spent it with the harrison's in dc. it was nice to have a delicious home cooked meal(last year was a restaurant), and the company was great.
these two are 10 days apart and just the cutest.
we toured the capitol. it was interesting but not as cool as i thought it would be.
also, i had probably the best burger of my life in dc. i've got to go back soon.
ugly sweater party
church selfie8 months already!
- E got her first tooth and it is on the bottom. i think the one next to it is also coming.
- she waves all the time! it is really quite hilarious. if anyone says hi to her she waves to them, even strangers. she also gives high fives.
- crawls like a mad woman.
- pulls herself up onto everything as you can tell from above.
- says both mama and dada although i don't think she knows what they mean.
- still in size 2 diapers. this gal is petite.
life is good!