8.03.2012

florida part 2

this was my view at breakfast every morning as i ate my oatmeal/yogurt/fruit combo on the balcony of the beach house. 
 this might be my favorite pic of the trip. it was nice to be able to get cleaned up and go out to dinner a few times. we went to a seafood restaurant right on the beach this night. nate was channeling his inner russell westbrook.

group photo of adults only dinner the last night. look at that view. 
 not the best pic, but this was some of the best pasta i've ever had. linguine with tomato cream sauce that had shrimp, scallops, and lobster tail(i already ate this part). nate said his dish was one of the best meals of his life. it really was so delicious.
nate and i at dinner. 

2 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Jan you are so pretty! That pasta looks delicious!!!

happybritton said...

Your hair is freaking adorable!
And I agree with you. Baseball is boring. I liked it much more when I was single. (I really liked those baseball pants)