5.30.2012

craziness

things are a little crazy over here. can i just say i hate moving! i'm not feeling melancholy anymore, i think it's because there is just so much going on. talk to me in a week when it all hits me. ha so this week school ends and we are moving in with nate's parents for a couple of months. i'll get to all of that later. but for now, here are a few things that have been happening.
i sold my first piano. i was sad to see it go but at the same time know i can't take it to virginia with me! (this pic was taken at 6:30 am the day it was sold, nate thinks i'm crazy now too for making him take my pic this early. ha)

tay graduated! yay! tay is such a sweet girl. i love being around her and am so glad i can call her my sister. we're excited for her and the adventures she will be soon having at byu-idaho!

i can't believe i haven't posted about this kid- the little bro is home! so happy to have him back.
also tragedy struck. the pilot was one of my brother in law's best friends. so sad.. it has really made me stop and think about what's important in life and how short life is. at the same time i am so grateful for the knowledge i have of where we go when we leave this earth.

thanks for the comments on the last post, glad i'm not the only one!

well that was a bunch of randomness. be back soon with more posts!

1 comment:

Amy Kay said...

What is on Nate's face???????????????