- School is still ruling my life. I really do love it though. It is so nice to finally take classes I actually enjoy.
- I found out I will be doing my field experience this semester at Vineyard Elementary. For 3 weeks I will just go to the elementary school instead of college and teach and learn there. I hope those 4th graders are ready. So excited.
- I feel like i'm on the verge of getting sick...I sure hope not. Hopefully this weekend in park city will help me get some much needed sleep.
- Is anyone else excited for Conference? I love conference weekend.
- I broke out in some weird rash last Sunday. Gross I know. It has moved all over different parts of my body-currently on my legs and parts of my arm. It is miserable. I feel like I'm always itching myself. haha
- Nate's little bro just got his mission call on Wednesday night....Mexico City, Mexico. So excited for him.
- Church calling is busy but I also love it. We have had so many people move into our ward in the last month or so. Guess that's what happens when you are a BYU student ward.
- I currently have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. I get on my facebook probably 4-5 times a week and I never get on at work anymore-Which is actually really nice, I feel much more focused. Everytime I get on facebook, after I am done "looking" I then deactivate my account. So I am deactiving and unactiving my account all of the time. haha ridiculous I know.
- Well I think that's enough for now. maybe i'll blog more this month.
Wow...one month already
Well the blog has kind of taken the back burner for now, especially since I'm already doing two other blogs for school. I have taken some pics but haven't uploaded them. Just a quick update with life:
Posted by Jannifer