5.25.2010

Recent happenings

Well I have been out of blogger land for a while and haven't felt very motivated to post anything. So let's see what have we been up to...
One of my dear old friends got married and I was able to attend the beautiful sealing with another dear ol friend. Had a blast staying up late and laughing our heads off. Smash Burger has become one of our favorite places. Definitely has won the best burger in town award. Go try it.

Made Banana Sour Cream Pancakes for dinner last night. I was a pretty upset that the hub had already taken them to work this morning when they were going to be my breakfast. Will hide them next time. You should try them too.

Went to lake powell last weekend only to get blown off the lake. The wind was ridiculous but I enjoyed a few hours of 90 degree weather before it came. Please be better next time wind.

Really trying to train for my 60 miler bike ride in two weeks but instead all I want to do is Yoga...

Although I still love my biking, mixing it up is more fun, don't you agree?

Heading to St. George/Vegas this weekend with friends and the hubby. Hoping to see some family and enjoy warm weather and a paid holiday!

4 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Well you have been up to a lot of fun stuff! Where is Smash Burger?

Jannifer said...

Yes we have! It's in Orem, 542 E. University Parkway.

jeff & mal said...

Sounds like fun Jan! And how could anyone not want to do yoga...it really is the best. I want to do it right now. Have a fun trip, I hope you get some nice HOT weather!

Mike & Carly said...

A 60 mile bike ride. Wow Jan you are amazing! I wish I had the ambition to do stuff like that! Way to go! Have fun in St George!