10.26.2009

Sunsets and such

I was driving home from school the other night and saw this killer sunset! Times like these I wish I could stop on the side of the road and take pics. But I went for the car window instead. ha I was glad I had my camera.This last weekend was very, very busy. I finally got over a week long flu, played poker til 3 in the am..(I won!! Ya), played risk, flag football game, cousin fun, visitor from AZ, delicious breakfast, great seats at the disastrous BYU/TCU game, Park City, golf, and family hangouts. Not to mention our little hike to the hot springs up Spanish Fork Canyon. We went with four awesome people, it was my first time up there, it was pretty neat and very pretty but I can't say I'll be in a hurry to go back. Slime..ew.

2 comments:

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Wow you sure were busy! Sounds like so much fun! Glad you guys are well! Miss you guys!

Butler Family said...

awesome pic!