9.08.2008

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

A- Attached or Single? Happily Attached
B- Best Friend(s)? Nate and Mom, I added an S.
C- Cake or Pie? I love all desserts.. Too bad ice cream is not an option. Therefore I would have to go with Banana Cream Pie.
D- Day of Choice? Thursday-Sunday. I can never get enough of the weekends!
E- Essential Item? Mint Chapstick, Cell Phone
F- Favorite Color? To wear:Black But just to look at colors, i like them all.
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Gummy Worms
H- Hometown? Genola
I- Indulgences? Clothes, shoes, and delicious food.
J- January or July? Definitely July
K- Kids? Someday...
L- Life is Incomplete Without? Family and Fun
M- Marriage Date? 3.15.08
N- Number of Siblings? 5 Brothers, 4 Sister-in-laws, 3 Brother-in-laws
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges, thanks to that nasty 3 day apple juice fast!
P- Phobias or fears? Spiders, mice, heights, and when I watch my murder mysterys then I'm scared too. ha
Q- Quote: "What are we doing with today? If we live only for tomorrow, we'll eventually have a lot of empty yesterdays." President Thomas S. Monson
R- Reason to smile? Life
S- Season? This is tough. I love summer because of the heat and boating fun. Spring is so refreshing as is fall. I like winter for like a month and during Christmastime. Then I'm done with it.
T- Tag 8 people- Well I don't have 8 people on here. ha How about Sadie, Lisa, Erin, Jaclyn and Lashana.
U- Unknown Fact? I don't know geez.
V- Very Favorite Store? Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Gap, Urban Outfitters
W- Worst habit? Procrastination...so so bad.
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, for when i'm pregnant. Not any time soon though.
Y- Your favorite food? This is so tough, any of you who know me, know I LOVE food! I'd have to say mom's fried chicken and milk gravy. I still just love about everything.
Z- Zodiac? Aquarius

1 comment:

Justin & Jaclyn said...

Hey girl!! I totally forgot to look for your blog! You guys are so cute! I hope you're doing well. Miss ya tons! Luv ya!