i kept meaning to make a post for thanksgiving but it got away from me. i still need to document my feelings of thankfulness, because i am feeling so grateful for all that i have. (pic taken at temple square with nate's best bud.)
- i am so thankful for my hub! he is such a hard worker. side note:it is definitely paying off, we have heard back from 3 law schools so far. it is exciting and fun that our future is completely up in the air!
- my job. my kids are amazing, i really feel so blessed to be able to be with them everyday and teach them. (i do have a few new stories i will have to document soon, hilarious.) i love my job.
- christmas season. i love this time of year. our house is decorated. we were able to go the first presidency's message in salt lake and it was wonderful.
- the gospel. there are so many aspects i am thankful for right now. my heavenly father and mother, my brother and savior jesus christ, prayer, scriptures, and the spirit. i am a better person because of my testimony. i really can't put into words how thankful i am for it.
- my health. from a year ago, i have come so far.
- my family. i love both sides, so much.
- this race. i needed something to motivate me and i found it. how much fun does this look? i am so excited.
- our country. it is a privilege to say the pledge of allegiance everyday, i love this country.