7.27.2010

create your own

i can't believe i have never posted about this. so last fall i decided i wanted some new shoes. this website lets you design your own shoes. i played around with it for quite a while and narrowed it down to two. my awesome mother-in-law picked one of them out for me for christmas. i love them, they are so comfy and i'll never see anyone with my shoes. i think they are only like $10 more than just buying a pair of their shoes.
i realize this is not a flattering shot, cankle... haha

even if you don't need new shoes it's still fun to play around with!

5 comments:

Emz said...

okay these are super sweet. Love them!

Thomas and Amanda Provstgaard said...

Sounds like fun! I'll have to try it! Yours are super cute!

jeff & mal said...

How cute Jan! I love my keds--got them when we were in SF. But i would love to design my own!

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Those are so cute! I am curious to make my own now!

Aubree Roberts said...

I love them!! That's such a good idea to create your own. I'm getting sick of having the same shoes as everyone else haha! I'll have to check it out! Thanks :)